You often need to create a specific vocabulary to your site, called the glossary. This plugin creates a glossary for your WordPress powered site.
It will create an additional section in the admin panel, where you can add new terms to your glossary
View work of the plugin, you can on this site.
A few notes about the admin sections above:
* «Browse glossary» here you will see all terms.
* «Add term» here you will add new term.
== Installation ==
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload folder `PdAlex-Glossary` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Insert `` on the page mode html where you want to see a glossary